Why Choose Uniworld For Luxury River Cruising?
A river cruise is a unique experience and unlike any cruise in the world. Uniworld is the preferred choice for luxury river cruises.
As the world’s only authentic boutique river cruise line, Uniworld is renowned for its one-of-a-kind ships, stylish décor, thoughtful personal touches, welcoming ambiance, superb cuisine, and gracious service.
Uniworld’s luxury river cruises are a truly unique experience, unlike any other journey in the world.
Award-winning River Cruise Line
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll | Among the "World's Best Cruise Lines"
- Travel + Leisure | "Top River Ship" (River Countess)
- Travel + Leisure | Among the "Top River Cruises"
- Travel + Leisure | Among the "World’s Best Family Hotels and Cruises"
- Cruise International Awards | "Best Luxury River Cruise Line"
Best Service in the Industry
- Highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry
- Voted #1 World's Best Service (River Cruises) by readers of Travel + Leisure
- Highest rated cruise line on CruiseCritic.com (based on member reviews)
- No outsourcing—Uniworld oversees all its own onboard operations (nautical, culinary, hospitality) plus all onshore activities
- Rigorous quality assurance program ensures consistent high-quality service
- Professionally trained, English-speaking onboard staff
Gourmet Dining in Europe
- Exquisite cuisine impeccably prepared with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including distinctive wines, craft beers, spirits, soft drinks, specialty teas and coffees, and more
- Classically-trained culinary team led by a WACS-certified Master Chef
- Distinctive wine program developed by a renowned sommelier
- Al fresco dining , health-conscious “Traveling Lite” menu, vegetarian options, “All-Day” Bistro menu, Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions, Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners, Early-Riser Breakfasts, and Afternoon Tea
- Exclusive shore excursions available on most European itineraries, designed to delve into local and regional culinary traditions and flavors
Style, Comfort & Elegance in Europe
- One-of-a-kind, exquisitely-appointed boutique river cruise ships
- Personally selected fine art and priceless antiques
- Luxurious riverview staterooms and suites, many with French balconies
- Handcrafted beds by Savoir® of England—purveyors to the world’s finest hotels—plus the highest quality linens with pillow options, flatscreen televisions with infotainment center, and other fine amenities
- Additional VIP services and amenities available in suites
- Marble bathrooms stocked with L’Occitane bath products, plush towels, comfy robes, and slippers
All-Inclusive Convenience on European Voyages
- All gratuities onboard and onshore
- All meals onboard
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including extensive selection of distinctive wines, craft beers, spirits, soft drinks, specialty teas and coffees, and more
- Carefully crafted shore excursions—many exclusive to Uniworld—hosted by English-speaking local experts with options to personalize
- All scheduled airport transfers
- All entertainment and cultural enrichment programs onboard
- Internet and Wi-Fi access onboard
Authentic Boutique River Cruises & Tours in Asia
- Yangtze or Mekong River cruise in deluxe accommodations
- Stays at luxurious and centrally located five-star hotels
- Gratuities for local experts and drivers
- All transportation throughout the trip, including intra-Asia flights
- All transfers on scheduled arrival and departure days
- Special-themed meals that celebrate Asian culture and cuisine
- Local entertainment, such as dancing and traditional Asian arts
- Fully escorted excursions with English-speaking local guides
- Services of a dedicated Uniworld Cruise/Tour Manager
More Choices Than Ever
- Over 500 departures and 40 itineraries
- Voyages on more than a dozen of the world's most scenic rivers
- Itineraries in over 20 countries in Europe, Russia, and Asia
- Optional pre- and post-cruise land packages
- Jewish Heritage
- In Celebration of Life
- Godmother & Author
- History & Politics
- World War